Monday 16 April 2007

Men in Trees


I should be packing my bag for the trip to Prague tomorrow, but instead I watched the first episode of "Men in Trees".

So, I'm hooked.

"Everyone" has been talking about this TV show and when even my boss refers to it as something he takes time out to watch... I just had to have a look for my self. It is rather appealing. :-D Even S thought so and promptly made sure we had a sure supply of all the available episodes.
Classified as "good to have" on the media PC once we've rigged it in its new house (our new house). :-)

I'd say it's a good replacement for Sex and the city. But it seems to contain a few more male characters which makes for a good balance but which may also make it too tame come a few more episodes.
I'll get back to you on that one.

Some links:
imdb (7.7 of 10)
Anne Heche (seems to be a bit of a nut-cake according to Swedish Wiki, but still)


Anne Heche
... Marin Frist (17 episodes, 2006-2007)

Abraham Benrubi ... Ben Jackson / ... (17 episodes, 2006-2007)

Emily Bergl ... Annie / ... (17 episodes, 2006-2007)

Sarah Strange ... Theresa (17 episodes, 2006-2007)

Suleka Mathew ... Sara (13 episodes, 2006-2007)
John Amos ... Buzz / ... (11 episodes, 2006-2007)


Now what should I pack for Prague??
*sigh*

No comments: