Friday 30 March 2007

Too tired to WoW

And I was really looking forward to an entire evening dedicated to Warcraft. Dang.
And the TV is disabled (a couple of cables are missing) so there's no vegetating in front of the TV either... *sigh*
I'm too tired to blog too.

But I had a fantastic day, really. So I shouldn't complain. :-)

Went for the annual checkup with the car and it got approved without a single comment. The officer even complimented my choice of car, he said the larger models of the same thing had lots of problems but my model and year model are the best. Isn't that just what you want to hear from someone that checks cars for a living? *happy*
I was happy I got it through because if I had to repair something I possibly couldn't have afforded the new summer tyres I desperately needed. So I went straight to the tyre company and had them put on brand new tyres afterwards.
The sun was shining, I heard the sound of seagulls for the first time (is there anyone else than me that think that is a fantastic sound of summer??).

So if I'm tired now I shouldn't complain, it's been a good day. :-)

No comments: