Wednesday 20 January 2010

Avatar theme

Since I seem to not be able to get enough of the film (Avatar) - the theme is now on repeat in my headphones... *dreaming away* I recommend it with my whole heart!

Avatar OST (original soundtrack) by James Horner contains the following imagination infusing songs:
  1. You don't dream in cryo...
  2. Jake Enters His Avatar World
  3. Pure Spirits of the Forest
  4. The Bioluminescence of the Night
  5. Becoming one of 'The People' Becoming one with Neytiri
  6. Climbing up 'Iknimaya - The Stairway to Heaven
  7. Jake's First Flight
  8. Scorched Earth
  9. Quaritch
  10. The Destruction of 'Hometree'
  11. Shutting Down Grace's Lab
  12. Gathering All the Na'vi Clans for Battle
  13. War
  14. Leona Lewis - I See You (Theme from Avatar)

Another avatar...

2 comments:

Morskan said...

Kollat på Spotify - finns rätt mycket av James horner, men inte från "Avatar".

Morskan said...

Oh! Nu hittade jag det just! :O) *yay*